Alongside excellent and deserving nominees, Home Integrity was thrilled to be announced the Strata Services Business 2020 Winner at the Strata Council Association of Western Australia (SCAWA) awards night in November.
Recognising our achievement for innovation and collaborative partnerships, the award recognised the hard work of our team over the course of 2020.
The pandemic took everyone by surprise in 2020, and Home Integrity was not immune from the fallout. After managing our initial shock, and pivoting our business in several ways, we then came to see the unique opportunity before us to transform our business.
At the same time, the Strata Titles Regulations 2019 were released, and this caused much confusion in the industry, as strata communities wrestled with what it meant for their complexes.
It was through these turbulent times that Home Integrity identified new opportunities to service the strata community with a level of professionalism previously unseen in the area of building consulting.
Doubling down on strata
Despite many years in the strata space, we set about launching a dedicated strata division and new website and redefined our service delivery model for strata managers, owners and their communities.
Home Integrity finetuned our innovative service offering in the following areas:
- Strata Condition Reports & 10-20 Year Maintenance Plans
- Structural Engineering Consulting & Water Ingress Investigations
- Defect Reports & Builder Warranty Claims
- Expert Witness Reports for Building Commission & State Administrative Tribunal
Then, over the course of 2020, we also achieved a number of notable milestones, including:
- Partnerships: We partnered with quantity surveyor partners, Asset Reports, to build in value engineering and accurate cost forecasting to our condition reports.
- Technology: We developed an app that not only standardises all parts of our strata inspections but delivers industry-leading reports that are easy to understand, yet information-rich.
- Compliance: We had our Condition Reports and Maintenance Plans reviewed by Sean Macfarlane, Special Counsel with Lavan Legal, who confirmed our reports fully comply with the Strata Titles Regulations (2019).
It is with a full heart that we give thanks to our expert team of specialist building consultants and dedicated support staff. Without their commitment and tireless energy, we would not have been able to achieve our mission of improving the world of our strata clients.
Dedicating ourselves to innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement, we thank SCAWA for recognising our work throughout 2020 and look forward to what 2021 (and beyond) will bring.